Have you travelled to Bhutan? Do you have a Bhutan travel story? Send us your Bhutan travel story, and we will be happy to publish them on Bhutan-360.com. Bhutan is considered one of the most exclusive and unique travel destinations in the world. Your Bhutan travel story is definitely worthy to be shared.
Submit your Bhutan travel story
One of the most fulfilling parts of travel is sharing your stories with people when you get back home. And that’s what we’d like you to do. Our Travelogue section is for your strange encounters, heartwarming tales, and funny anecdotes — the likes of which only seem to happen when you travel. So do you have a good story?
How to submit your Bhutan travel story:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write it like you would tell it at a party — keep it brief and lively (about 300 words).
- Please send your story as the body of your email, and not as an attachment.
- Send us pictures, but try not to go crazy. Send only the best one(s).
- Please send your photo as an attachment, and not embedded in the body of your e-mail.
- We don’t mind if you or your friends are in the shots, as long as you tell us who (and what) is in the photo.
- And we need to be able to get in touch with you, if need be, so include your email and proper mailing address.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to pay you, but if we publish your Bhutan travel story, we will mail you a Thank You Bhutan Post Card with an exotic Bhutan Stamp. You know that Bhutan is famous for her stamps right?